sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

The diet of my friend and my diet!!!




Hello!!! In this lesson we studied vocabulary related to food. I describe my favorite food and diet.
I have a healthy diet. Next, you can see a picture of my food pyramid and my friend Eva… this is my composition about food…!!!

She is Eva. She usually has breakfast in the morning. Eva almost never eats meet or fish for breakfast. She usually goes to a restaurant for breakfast.

She usually drinks water for breakfast. She never eats pizza and she always eats diet food and yogurt for breakfast. She never makes her own breakfast; in fat, she never makes breakfast for other people either. She usually has dinner with her family and her favorite food is potatoes and cheese. The Venezuelan style breakfast is arepas with eggs, black beans and tuna. Eva almost never has breakfast on weekends because she get up late.




For breakfast I eat a lot of smashed potatoes and diet food with juice, but I love eating fried food. For example: tequeños and pastelitos. I usually eat a little of bread and cereal.

For lunch I love eating grilled chicken with smashed potatoes and little rice.

For dinner I eat smashed potatoes with juice and some fruits.

In general I like some fruits; for example: grapes, pineapple and passion fruit, but I dislike papaya and peach; besides I don’t like vegetables, by the way, I hate tomatoes because I think they taste terrible.

Sometimes I don’t eat well. I need to eat more vegetables and I need less fried food.

Well. What about you?? What do you usually have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?? Do you like eat healthy food?? Please write me a comment

No hay comentarios: