sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

Our favorite Month of the year!!!



Hello!! I liked this lesson because talked about what are we going to do in our favorite month of the year??

In this composition I am going to talk about me and my friend Eva!!

Her name is Eva; her favorite month of the year is March because her birthday is in March. Her favorite day of the week is Saturday because she goes out with her family and friends. Her birthday is on March 28th.

She was born in MARACAIBO in 1990. Her favorite celebration is Christmas. It is in December. It is her favorite celebration because she spends time with her family and visits friends. She usually gives presents to her family and friends.

I am Aura. My favorite month of the year is August because my birthday is on August 13th. Friday is my favorite day of the week, because I finish attending class in URBE and CEVAZ.

I was born in Maracaibo too, in 1989. My favorite celebration is Christmas. It is in December. I like it, because I spend time with my family and friends. I usually stay at home with my family and some friends visit me. I give presents too.

Well... what about you?? What is your favorite month and why?? I am going to wait your comment!!!

No hay comentarios: