domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Good weekend



Hello… in this lesson we talked about our last weekend and what did we do???

In my composition I am to talk about what I did in the past weekend!!!

On Friday, when I finish the class at night, I went out with my friends. We went to a restaurant and ate a terrific Italian food. Then I got home.

On Saturday in the morning, I went to the Gym and I did a lot of exercises with my friends. In the afternoon, I stayed home with my Mom and my niece. At night, I went to a restaurant with my family, and we ate a lot ice cream.

On Sunday, I studied in the afternoon and at night I went to the church!!!

Well… What about you?? Did you have a good weekend???
Please write me a comment!!!

3 comentarios:

Eva Carroz dijo...

Hi aurita!! i like your blog i thinks that the more beautiful part was your last weekend because you enjoyed that whit your old friends and this is important!! congratulations friend!! don´t leave your blog please!!! jejeje kisses!!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Aurita... Your blogs is beutiful!! because there are photos with your family and friends! Your last weekend is very good!

Anónimo dijo...

your blogs has a lot photos it looks great.