domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Health problems


Hello... in this lesson we did a dramatization about our health problems.. I enjoyed it a lot…
It was our dramatization…

IN THE MORNING

Eva: Hello Aurita!! How are you?? You don’t look well.
Aura: Yeah… I feel bad. I don’t know. I feel sick.
Eva: I am sorry to hear that. But you should go to the doctor.
Aura: Yes, I am going to the Doctor this afternoon.out
Eva: May I go with you??
Aura: Yes, please. I feel happy to have good friends like you!!

IN THE AFTERNOON

Aura: Hello. Doctor. I am Aura. Nice to meet you.
Doctor: It is a pleasure to meet you too. What is your problem Aura? How do you fell?
Aura: Well… from this morning I feel bad, I don’t know. I have a stomachache and headache.
Doctor: Good… I am going to check you!! Could you let me see??
Aura: Yes Doctor, thanks.
Doctor: Let me see your mouth.
Aura: What is the problem doctor?
Doctor: Nothing wrong. You must have a virus.
Aura: Ok Doctor. I will see you next week!!!


Well… What about you?? What problems do you usually have??
Please write me about you!!!

No hay comentarios: